Shannon on the come back
GEORGE J BATEMAN
2004-08-28 02:10:26 UTC
I have heard rumours that Shannon is going to do a guest appearance on charmed What you might call a visit from the other side.

Can anyone tell me if this is true ? God i hope so.

((( George )))
Pork_Teriyaki
2004-08-28 18:02:15 UTC
--
Sorry, dude. Just rumors. Rumors of that kind have been going around
ever since left 'Charmed'. It's just not gonna happen. But you can

Joel McHale announced that on 'The Soup' (formerly 'The What The ...?
Awards' on E!). He added, "She'll play the bitch. ... And she'll act
on the show too. YA-HA!!!"
GEORGE J BATEMAN
2004-08-29 20:06:03 UTC

What's O.C. ?
Miss Anne Thrope
2004-08-29 14:56:37 UTC
George, you're one sad, pathetic, little man.
GEORGE J BATEMAN
2004-08-29 20:07:45 UTC
George, you're one sad, pathetic, little man.

Talk about kettle calling calling the pot black.